Did You know There's Fashion In Your Stars?
Fashion is all about connecting rare dots, thinking out of the box and finding fashion inspiration in the things you are least expected to . Like Fashion and sun signs- Rare enough ? Well there has to be some Fashion in our stars right ?
Astrology is a science and those who believe in it swear by it. Your zodiac sign can actually offer up some uncannily accurate answers as to why you dress the way you do, whether you read your daily horoscope or you're a doubter who chuckles over it. There are some traits and attributes that undeniably line up with signs. So lets explore exactly what makes your style unique, whether your sign is earth, fire, air, or water.
If you don't know your Zodiac sign, here is the list for you. Spot your sign and let's get started!
Aries: March 21- April 19
Aries loves to be number one, so it’s no surprise that these audacious rams are the first sign of the zodiac. Bold and ambitious, Aries dives headfirst into even the most challenging situations.
Being an ambitious person, you are always on the go. So your clothes need to keep up with it. You can go from 0 to 100, real quick (with your style)—in all the right ways. You’re the first one to wear even the craziest of runway trends and you are confident enough to pull them off.
Colors- Red, Black, White
Aries & Fashion:
• This sign likes a more masculine or sporty look with lots of structured pieces. They also love comfortable and casual basics.
• Rams rule over the head, so they like wearing hats, headbands and other accessories that draw attention to the head and face.
• Aries are fashion trendsetters and aren’t afraid to wear super-bold or daring pieces.
Taurus- April 20- May 20
Taurus is an earth sign represented by the bull. Like their celestial spirit animal, Taureans enjoy relaxing in serene, bucolic environments surrounded by soft sounds, soothing aromas, and succulent flavors.
You are practical and a garden lover. You like clothes which are comfy and flowy yet something which savors your sensuality.
You’re not afraid to be the stylish stand-out with bold pieces and accessories.
Do you have a fashion blog yet? A Taurus is always fashion-forward and loves to make a statement with their daily style .
Colors: Pink, Pastel Blue, Light Green
Taurus & Fashion:
• Taurus girls love to wear classic, well-made clothing with unique detailing.
• Tauruses love high-quality and expensive clothes, but are are willing to wait until a great bargain comes around before they buy anything.
• The Bull rules over the throat and neck, so girls under this sign love highlighting this area with scarves and necklaces.
Gemini: May 21-June 20
A Gemini takes pleasure in wearing pieces that turn heads and have people asking questions. Like, “What are you wearing? And, where did you get that?”
Colors: Orange, Yellow, Magenta
Geminis & Fashion:
• Geminis embrace youthful, eclectic and funky styles.
• Like their symbol suggests, Twins have dual personalities when it comes to clothing. Anything goes with them, but they especially love mixing casual basics with bold and one-of-a-kind pieces.
• Girls under this sign like outfits that are playful and flirty yet still look put-together.
Cancer: June 21- July 22
Always count on a Cancer to be the most overdressed in the room! You’re a sophisticated, classy dame, with an eye for clean lines and a timeless, classic appeal. You are like vintage styles and are hesitant to try out new trends. You prefer classic clothes which never go out of style. You know what you like and you stick to it.
Colors: Silver, Pearl White, Pastels
Cancers & Fashion:
• Cancers usually dress according to their mood, so their style is forever changing, and could be completely different from one day to the next.
• Crabs are very sentimental, so they look for clothes that have a story to them. Girls under this sign are also big fans of vintage clothing and accessories.
• This sign loves to wear clothing that is both traditional and feminine with lots of soft details.
Leo: July 23-August 22
Roll out the red carpet because Leo has arrived. Leo is represented by the lion and these spirited fire signs are the kings and queens of the celestial jungle. They’re delighted to embrace their royal status: Vivacious, theatrical, and passionate, Leos love to bask in the spotlight and celebrate themselves.
You love to bask the spotlight. Make a statement with bold colors because you understand the impact it makes on people.
Colors: Orange, Gold, Yellow
Leos & Fashion:
• Leos love all things luxurious and are enamored by rare, exclusive or designer pieces.
• Big jewelry, bold patterns and sequins are all on this sign’s must-have list. They are also huge fans of animal print.
• This sign uses fashion to express themselves and communicate their mood.
Virgo: Aug 23-Sep 22
You know how to work your strong points—like a lady!
Virgo, you have a deep love of the classics and gravitate toward tailored silhouettes.
Virgos like to look polished no matter where they go, and this outfit exemplifies that. You have a way that says “look at me” but is never overdone. Your subtle style restraint will result in your signature, lady in red look this year.
Colors: Dark Brown, Navy Blue, Cream
Virgos & Fashion:
• Virgos pay a lot of attention to detail and always try to look neat and polished, even with the most casual outfits.
• Girls under this sign love simple clothing and would never wear anything too flashy, too tight or too revealing.
• Virgo girls are willing to try new trends, but usually opt to pair them with classic and timeless pieces.
Libra: Sep 23-Oct 22
Libra is an air sign represented by the scales. Libra's love to be in balance and harmony. They are obsessed with symmetry and strives to create equilibrium in all areas of life & Clothing as well!
Always living on the edge! The wild child of the bunch, Libras are never afraid to go to the darker side of their closet. You are versatile and practical. Your dressing sense involves simple and classic looks but with a flair.
Colors: Ivory, Pink, Light Blue
Libras & Fashion:
• Libras have a feminine, romantic style and a love of all things luxurious.
• They are very fashion-conscious and always try to look their best, but would never be caught dead looking too flashy or gaudy.
• This sign strives to find the perfect balance between casual and glamorous, without breaking the bank.
Scorpio: Oct 23-Nov 21
You are bold and brave to try new things and black is your go to color because it represents the mystery within you. You can spice your outfits up with chunky accessories.
One of the most mysterious signs in the Zodiac, you take this quality into your style. Scorpios have an uncanny knack for being put-together 24/7.
Colors: Black, Dark Red, Purple
• Scorpios are drawn to intense, rich colors, but usually have a closet full of dark-colored clothes.
• This sign loves to attract attention with their clothing, but always leave a little something to the imagination.
• A Scorpion likes simple clothes with an edge and a hint of sex appeal.
Sagittarius: Nov 22- Dec 21
You’re a bonafide goofball with an enviable sense of humor—and this translates to your style as well.
Sagittarians are all about wearing simple and casual pieces like boyfriend jeans, flowy boho blouses, and suede jackets.
This sign never knows what the day may bring, so carry a large satchel to hold everything you might need.
Colors: Purple, Royal Blue, Indigo
Sagittarians & Fashion:
• This sign loves to go wherever the wind takes them, so they like wearing comfortable and versatile clothing.
• Sagittarians are likely to experiment with all types of different trends and styles.
• Archers are always on the lookout for unique and one-of-a-kind pieces to wear with basics.
Capricorn: Dec 22-Jan 19
You guys are simply sophisticated. Capricorns love comfortable pieces with a twist.
All you want is that cozy, cozy comfort—which makes sense since your sign is rocking out in the depths of winter.
Your wardrobe is filled with classics and timeless pieces of clothing. You are ambitious and save up to buy high end brands.
Colors: Black, Dark Gray, Brown
• Capricorns tend to stick with a neutral color palette and like vintage-inspired pieces.
• This sign likes a no-frills wardrobe and is all about pieces that are both comfortable and functional.
• Capricorn girls like simple silhouettes and a look that exudes understated elegance.
Aquarius: Jan 20- Feb 18
You are free-spirited and don’t like to be controlled. You are creative and original in your style of fashion. Wear what you like and rock your favorite pieces like no other since you’re a passionate do-gooder who loves to look great.
When it comes to your style, take a walk on the wild side and experiment with bold prints and colors to show off the *intense* part of your personality.
It’s all about shining the spotlight on you, so use your personal style to soak up the much-deserved attention. Shine on, Aquarius!
Colors: Violet, Turquoise, Blue
Aquarians & Fashion:
• Aquarians have a unique sense of style that is best described as quirky and fashion-forward.
• They are usually the first to rock a new trend and don’t mind breaking fashion “rules” as long as they stay true to themselves.
• Water bearers love bright colors and try to incorporate them into every outfit– even if it’s just a small pop of color.
Pisces: February 19-March 20
You are free spirit at heart, and love adding a whimsical flair to your closet.
Oh, you free-spirited, fun-loving gal, you. Not only do people gravitate towards your good natured humor, your love of life and warm personality, but they get serious style FOMO from you, too.
Always one to be eye-catching.
You are very spiritual so whether you are meditating, dancing or painting so your clothes should fit what you are doing. You stick with simple pieces and transform them into a day to night look.
Colors: Sea Green, Violet, Indigo
Pisces & Fashion:
• Pisces are true romantics, which makes them drawn to flowy, feminine and delicate styles.
• Fish girls embrace creativity and are always searching for unique and artsy accessories.
• Pisces rules over the feet, so girls under this sign love wearing fabulous shoes
What do you think about your star-crossed style? Do let me know! I’d love to hear from each one of you.